Friday 31 March 2017

Reflection wk9 t1 2017

Kia ora this is my free choice writing about america.I made it in a google doc.Im proud of the way it turned out I used good punctuation and good meaning  I Need to work on using better punctuation, like capital letters 



Kia ora This is my kahoot about what we know about ones and tens  I got them all correct and none wrong. 



Kia ora this is my numeracy about ones and tens.i used a google doc.My next step is to use better meaning.Im really good at math.
Kia ora this is my key tower typing game for typing skills I enjoyed playing this game it was fun.And really good for typing



Kia ora This is my task for literacy. We had to find 4 interesting words about coal and make a poem. I used a google doc. I need to work on punctuation.


Kia ora this is my poem task for literacy we had to find 5 interesting words from our book. I used a google doc . I need to work on More meaning .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.