Friday 28 July 2017

Reflections week 1 t3 2017


This week for numeracy we have focused on our compare the cups it's all about measuring .I used a google doc  to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I   reflected on my learning as I went.
This week for literacy our chapter chat  I made this vocabulary  doc it's about finding meanings   .I used a google drawing to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I used text and shapes  and reflected on my learning as I went.

This week for literacy our chapter chat     I made a poster  about the book GHOST it's a defenders flag .I used a google drawing to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I used text and shapes  and reflected on my learning as I went.

This week for  our topic I focused on jean batten's and researching about her .I used a google drawing to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I used text and shapes  and reflected on my learning as I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.