Friday 22 September 2017

Reflections wk8/9 t3 2017

This week for numeracy we have focused on suffixes .I used a google drawing   to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I   reflected on my learning as I went.

This week for numeracy we have focused on word of the week  .I used a google drawing   to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I   

This week for numeracy we have focused on dictionary word of the week  .I used a google drawing   to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because 


This week for numeracy we have focused on fractions  .I used a google slides   to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I   reflected on my learning as I went.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.