Friday 26 August 2016

reflection w5 Term 3


Monera  hello This is the  slide that i made for the Olympics on google slides . I'm  proud of  the work that I've  done because I've put a lot of time in it next time maybe i have to extend my sentences to add more information.

 This is my D.L.O slide that I did this week I did it on google slides.  The purpose of this activity was to share my knowledge of fractions. Next time i need to work on write more sentences i'm proud of what iv done because of what iv learnt and the time that I've spent.


2 comments:

  1. Bula , my name is Mandita and I am a student in Setoga class at Hay Park School. I really like . It made me think of maths and I really like maths . Have you thought about putting some more maths problems.. If you would like to see my learning, please visit My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora ,Name is zaheer and I am at greymain school.I really like maths to.Next time i will add some more maths problems when my math group does some.
      BY ZAHEER

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.