Friday 2 September 2016

Reflection W6 Term 3

    Kia Ora this is my screencastify me doing studyladder  
My next tasks to do the set tasks games on studylader.
the purpose was complete on of these games based around area and volume. I enjoyed doing the games
its to show my understanding.


Ata maria.  This is my life cycle of a FROG written as an explanation.  It's a google slide it took me about 20 minutes to make. My next step is to make a more structured piece of writing.  I am most proud of the work that i did because I got in finished on time.



Why do people explore? I did this with Harris. It was a google drawing. I enjoyed doing this with Harris. The purpose was to talk about why do we think people explore and create ideas without using Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.