Friday 9 September 2016

Reflections T3 W7

Kia ora THIS week for Chapter Chat we focused on working on our JUICY-O  advertisements.  I used Google slides to make this juicy-o slides .Im proud of the way my slides turned out because I used strong language as I went through my work and improved the bits i needed to fix,  now  I need to work on extending my sentences.

Morena this week we focused on working on WHY DO PEOPLE EXPLORE
the task that Mrs Clark gave us to do I did it on a google-slides I'm proud of the way that it turned out
we had to highlight the key words we had to Highlight all all the time periods in blue 
positives in green any problems they had in red reasones why they explored in yellow.


HELLO the last 2 days we focused on doing our area parameter snake we did task 12 that Mrs Clark gave us next time we have to add more workings we did it in a google slides.
On Thursday we did buddy reading i read to Lushun in room 16
we had to screencastify it and re write the whole book in a google- slides hope you enjoy:')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.