Friday 29 September 2017

Reflection wk10 t3 2017

This week for numeracy we have focused on word of the week  .I used a google drawing   to share my learning. 
This week for literacy  we have focused on what we know about our role models   .I used https://animoto.com   to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I   did good work on it.

This week for numeracy we have focused on coordinates  .I used a google drawring   to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I   reflected on my learning as I went.



This week for numeracy we focused on coordinates for maps it actually was a bit hard and exiting .







THis term for mandarin and robert delaunay's artwork we did something similar to this we made chinese dragons and pandas here are the pictures
the one i made!



a similar one 

SEE YOU NEXT TERM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.