Thursday 25 May 2017

Reflection.wk4.t2.literacy.numeracy

This week for literacy we have focused on our cross country poster.I used a google drawing to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I used strong language and reflected on my learning as i went.I need u work on better punctuation:) 
This week for maths  our group  focused on our Counting in 10's .I used a google doc  to share my learning. I need u work on good showing evidence 


This week for literacy I have focused on my poem about ms bixby .I used a google doc to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I used strong language and reflected on my learning as i went.




This week for literacy I have focused on my Word work.I used a google slide  to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I used strong language and reflected on my learning as i went.I need u work on better punctuation:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.