Friday 2 June 2017

reflections 2017, chapter chat, literacy, Numeracy, , t2, Word Work T2 W5,

This week for literacy our reading  focused on  this boar chasing the people  poster.I used a google drawing to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I used text and shapes  and reflected on my learning as i went.


This week for numeracy we have focused on our counting in 10sI used a google doc to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I   reflected on my learning as i went.





This week for literacy I have focused on my poem about ms bixby .I used a google doc to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I used strong language and reflected on my learning as i went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.