Friday 9 June 2017

Reflections wk6 t2 2017 literacy numeracy


This week we were lucky enough to have a policeman in our classroom to teach us about how bad sexual abuse .neglect .talking to strangers,  trusting people and physical abuse. I used a google slide to share my learning. HOPE YOU LIKED MY SLIDE :)
 HI this is my  problem solving  I was givan with my buddy Jamie checkout his blog . I used a google drawings  to share my learning. Im proud of the way it turned out.
This is my chapter chat for week 6 . We had to find out about  Exacerbate ,outlandish ,  instinctively , Woozy Splurged. And I used a google doc 


This week for literacy I have focused on my Word work.I used a google slide  to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I used strong language and reflected on my learning as i went.I need u work on better punctuation:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.