Friday 16 June 2017

reflections wk7 2017 t2


This is my maths for wk7.I played the game park the pods i got all of them correct.
This is my movie trailer for ms bixby's last day me and my group worked really hard on it

This week for literacy our reading  focused on a cover for friend in the wild  poster.I used a google drawing to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I used text and shapes  and reflected on my learning as i went.



This week for literacy I have focused grave for ms bixby .I used a google drawing  to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out.
This week for literacy our reading i  focused on a character description   for friend in the wild  .I used a google drawing to share my learning.Im proud of the way it turned out because I used text and shapes  and reflected on my learning as i went.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.